Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

DIGESTIVE SYSTEM AND SURVIVE STORY.

WALT: think critically about texts and respond accordingly.

 

REFLECTION: This week we have been reading facts about the digestive system and we also read a story about a man named Ted and his friend that got lost in the wilderness and had to eat mice to survive.

I was surprised that I learnt so many facts about the digestive system and the way Ted and his friend survived in the wild. They must be very brave to have eaten mice to survive.

I was very proud of myself for not getting distracted by my friends and finishing my work with animation, colour and fonts at the best of my abilities.

This week I tried to finish my work on time without anyone distracting me. I also tried to finish my work at a level 4 standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment