Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Film making

Recount
Me and my friends Shaie Eva Emma and Manaia-Jae
were in a team to make a film in around 2 hours. We had to
come up with our own topics and it had to be no longer
than 1 minute.

My friends and I were thinking of the topics we thought of
kindness and ninjas so we did tweenage mutant ninja
humans. After we found our topic we raced outside and
on to the playground. I found it embarrassing so I filmed it.
So I was the director Emma, Eva and Manaia were ninjas and
Shaie was the bad guy that killed Manaia.

Part 1 Shaie pushing Manaia off the playground and we
got two different angles of that scene. Part 2 Emma and
Eva fighting Shaie. Part 3 Shaie got knocked out. Part
4 Shaie getting dragged around the school. Part 5 Putting
Shaie in the back room. When everyone had finished
getting there footage it was time to go inside and edit.
We were editing for about half an hour.

When everyone had finally finished there films it was
time to share with the class we were presenting ours
first everyone was laughing at the funny
scenes we put in and when it had finished the teacher
asked us to play it again cause the class really liked
it after everyone had shown there films the teacher
asked us to share ours with her so she could have a copy.


All the teams did a really good job with there film and
I really hope we can make another film one day because
my team and I have already come up with our next topic.



No comments:

Post a Comment